Penne made from red LentIl
For 2 person a quick lunch fresh and healthy !!
- 1 pack of 250 gr Penne from lentIls
- 2 red onion
- 1 piece of garlic our Asafoutida as replacement
- 3 Long sweet paprikas
- 250 gr vegetarian meat
- :Italian spices Tijn, Rosmarin,oregano,black pepper and sea salt
- Tomato passata
- A little vegetable stock
- good butter or Ghee
- Fresh Basil and Coriander
- Italian Parmegiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Ashwaganda (Indian ginseng)
Take a casserole and put your Red onions in slizes inside with some good butter.your garlic and let it fry on a small fire
Put then your vegetarian meat inside and your spices and stir it.
And at last your paprika's
Put a little vegetable stock inside and your tomatopassata
Let it.cook on a small fire and put 1 tea spoon of Ashwaganda pouder
Now put the water on with a bit of salt en a spoon of olive oil
Put when it boils the Penne insite for 6 a 8 min
Place when ready in a deep plate and put your sauce on top
And put your fresh Basil an CorIander on the top
And grinded Parmegiano cheese
how healthy are red onions?
Summary Red onions are rich in anthocyanins, which are powerful plant pigments that may protect against heart disease, certain cancers and diabetes.
And red lentils
Lentils are rich in fibre, folate and potassium making them a great choice for the heart and for managing blood pressure and cholesterol.
They are also a source of energising iron and vitamin B1 which helps maintain a steady heartbeat.
And sweet long Paprikas
The are real vitamin C bombs
- Vitamin C. ...
- Vitamin B6. ...
- Vitamin K1. ...
- Potassium. ...
- Folate. ...
- Vitamin E. ...
- Vitamin A.
And what about Basil ?
Basil is an excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It's also a good source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 ...
And fresh CorIander?
- May help lower blood sugar. ...
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants. ...
- May benefit heart health. ...
- May protect brain health. ...
- May promote digestion and gut health. ...
- May fight infections. ...
- May protect your skin. ...
- Easy to add to your diet.